Call for Papers for the Contemporary Social Scientist (A National Refereed Journal) for the Winter Issues (December 2020). All original research contributions of significant value in all areas of Social Sciences discipline are welcome.
For the Contributors
Articles from authors/researchers, which must be a significant original work (either theoretical or empirical) and should be normally between 8-10 A-4 size printed pages with 1.15 line spacing and 11 point Arial font in the following manner:
- The contributors are requested to submit their articles, papers, reviews, etc in standard format both in soft and hard copy, preferably in MS Word format.
- An abstract of about 100 words should also be submitted along with the main article/paper and the body of article/paper should not be more than 2000 words.
- All non-commissioned book reviews must be submitted along with a copy of the Book for the consideration of the Editorial Board.
- The decision of the Board will be final with regard to publication of any material in the journal. Editorial Board reserves the right to publication.
- Each manuscript should be accompanied with a Declaration that the material has not been published elsewhere and that has not been for publication in any other journal.
- Footnotes should be listed in the appendix and not typed on the bottom of the manuscript page in which they appear.
- Biography – APA model may be adopted.
- The following points will be taken care by Peer Review: Inadequate review of Literature, In appropriate citation, Unclear introduction, Ambiguous research questions, Insufficient methodology, Incomplete description of measures, Unclear and Inappropriate statistical analysis (for who employs statistical analysis), Poor conceptualization of discussion, Discussion goes beyond data, Poor writing style, Excessive length, Plagiarism, Duplicate publication data (repeating), Bogus authourship, Publication ethics, Declaration by the author on authenticity, Contented with brief (title, abstract, keywords, objectives, method, result, Discussion, references, tables/ figure).
The article has to be submitted both by e-mail and hard copy to the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org and ‘The Dean, School of Social Sciences, Mizoram University, Tanhril, Aizawl – 796004.
Subscription Rate in Rupees:
Individual – Annual – Rs. 500/-, Single Issue – Rs. 300/-
Institution/Library – Annual – Rs.700/-, Single Issue – Rs. 400/-
Frequency: 2 Issues per year (six monthly)
Last Date of Paper Submission: 31st December, 2020
Date of Publication: January, 2021
(Amount may be paid by cash or DD in favour of the Dean, School of Social Sciences, Mizoram University, Aizawl)