School of Fine Arts, Architecture & Fashion Technology

Dean : Prof. Diwakar Tiwari

Mobile Phone No. : 9862323015
E-Mail ID: diw_tiwari@yahoo.com

About the School :

This School was set up in the year 2011 with the opening of Department of Planning & Architecture. The other two departments in this school viz., Department of Fashion Technology and Department of Fine Arts are yet to be established. The 03 sanctioned posts of Assistant Professors in the Department of Planning & Architecture are already filled and the efforts are made to fill the vacant faculty positions (01 Professor and 02 Associate Professor) in the department. However, the regular faculties along with the Guest but experienced faculties have started successfully the B.Arch. programme in the Department of Planning & Architecture since academic session 2015-16. The department is having the intake capacity of 30 students. I am happy to mention that prior to start the academic programme, the Department of Planning & Architecture has obtained an official approval from the Council of Architecture, New Delhi in the month of June, 2015. The admission in B.Arch. programme is based on the existing regulation of taking 60% of the available seats through JEE main whereas remaining 40% are to be filled through the Mizoram University Aptitude Test in Architecture (MZU-ATA) essentially having valid NATA score card.