Department of Political Science Head: Prof. J.K. Patnaik
Mobile No.: +91 – 9436154501
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
The department of Political Science came into being in the year 2002 and has grown into a full-fledged Department. The Department has one HAG Professor, two Professors and four Assistant Professors. The Department has produced 12 Ph.Ds and 18 M.Phils including the two Ph. Ds and 5 M.Phils during the report period. The Students and Research Scholars of the Department are constantly engaged in Study and Research on various dimensions of advanced Political Science.
Year of establishment : 2002
Faculty Members : 07
Non-teaching Staffs : 02
Prof. J.K. Patnaik, Professor (HAG)
|Prof. J. Doungel, Professor|
E. Mail: email@example.com
|Prof. K.V. Reddy, Professor|
|Dr. A. Shyamkishor, Associate Professor|
E. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mr. Lallianchhunga, Assistant Professor|
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. J.C. Zomuanthanga, Assistant Professor
|Dr. Suwa Lal Jangu, Assistant Professor|
Courses offered by the department: MA, Mphil and PhD
Facilities : Research Scholar room with computer and internet facilities.
1. Seminar: National Seminar on theme of Governance and Development in Mizoram: Role of Multiple Stakeholders and Public Policy on 9-10 May 2019 was sponsored by ICSSR (IMPRESS) National Seminar
2. 150th Birth Anniversary of Mohandas Karamachand Gandhi.
3. Celebration of Vigilance Awareness Week – 2019: pledge, lecture and discussion were held on “Integrity” on 31st October 2019.
4. 4 PhD Scholars and one PG Student of the Department attended the Summit of Asia Pacific Youth Exchange – APYE Summit during 18 – 27 August 2019 in South Korea.
5. Research Projects under IMPRESS Scheme, ICSSR awarded to two faculties.
6. Fulbright Scholarship award to one faculty.
7. Promotion of two faculties to Associate Professors under CAS.
8. Mr. Lallianchhunga submitted his Ph.D. Thesis.