Right To Information
- Rupees ten (Rs.10/-) for application form. The application not accompanied by the prescribed fee of Rs.10/- or proof of the applicant’s belonging to below poverty line, as the case may be, shall not be a valid application under the Act and therefore, does not entitle the application to get information.
- Rupees two (Rs.2/-) for each page (in A-4 or A-3 size paper) created or copied.
- Actual charge or cost price of a copy in a larger size paper
- Actual cost or price for samples or models
- For inspection of records, no fee for the first hour; and a fee of rupees five(Rs.5/-) for each subsequent hour (or fraction thereof);
- For information provided in diskette or floppy rupees fifty (Rs.50/-) per diskette or floppy and;
- For information provided in printed form at the price fixed for such publication or rupees two per page of photocopy for extracts from the publication.