All applicants who had submitted the form as Graduation Result Awaited /Appearing are requestted to send scanned copy of their graduation marksheet to the respective department email, which is given on https://mzu.edu.in/email_hod/
Admission Opens for all UG, PG & PhD Programmes
- Last Date for UG/PG Courses: 15th July, 2023 @5.00 PM (IST)
- Last Date for PhD Courses: 14th August, 2023 @ 5.00 PM (IST)
- Admission Portal Link: https://mzuadm.samarth.edu.in/
Join Official Telegram Channel for Admission Updates : https://t.me/mzuadm2023
- Changes to the basic details such as name, email, date of birth is NOT possible once you have confirmed your details.
- NO Changes, under any circumstances, is possible once the form has been submitted
- Entrance test will be in online mode [For UG/PG courses].
3. Class X – marksheet and certificates (if any) merged into a single pdf file
4. Class XII – marksheet and certificates(if any) merged into a single pdf file
5. Graduation / Post- graduation – marksheet and certificates(if any) merged into a single pdf file (Final semester students can apply. For those students provide marksheets upto the last semester examination)
6. Other documents as per the requirement
Separate Admission Portal (https://mzucuet.samarth.edu.in) will be activated for CUET(PG) applicants after declaration of Test Result by NTA.
FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
All international applicants for admission to the various courses in MZU are instructed to apply directly via email to email@example.com in the prescribed form downloadable at https://mzu.edu.in/international-students-centre-and-collaborations-iscc/