The Cell shall be responsible for providing counseling services to all fraternities of the University. Further, in the wake of Covid-19 outbreak, which could have adverse mental health effects on the students and other university fraternity, the counselors are expected to arrange counseling services and social guidance as and when required.
Advisor : The Dean, Students’ Welfare, MZU
Ex-Officio Convener : Head, Department of Psychology, MZU
Members / Counsellors :-
1. Prof. H.K. Laldinpuii Fente, Department of Psychology, MZU (Mob: 9436140870)
2. Prof. C. Devendiran, Department of Social Work, MZU (Mob: 8837234618)
3. Prof. Zoengpari, Department of Psychology, MZU (Mob: 9436141339)
4. Dr. Grace Lalhlupuii Sailo, Asst. Professor, Department of Social Work, MZU (Mob: 9436147508)
5. Dr. B. Lalzarliana, Asst. Professor, Department of Sociology, MZU (Mob: 7005681567)
6. Ms. Lalhmingmawii, Asst. Professor, Department of Clinical Psychology, MZU (Mob: 9612038912)
The term of the Members / Counsellors shall be for a period of five years or until further order, whichever is earlier. The Convener shall be responsible for maintaining all records and reports and returns as and when required. The Convener shall also take necessary steps by requesting HODs to propose Departmental Coordinator, and to convene meeting of the cell at least once in a semester.