Intellectual Property Right(IPR) Cell
IPR Cell in Mizoram University was set up on 25th June 2015 by the Vice Chancellor Prof R. Lalthantluanga , vide letter no 9-2/Adm-I (Acad)/14/9 dated 25th June, 2015 and No 17-3/Adm-I (Acad)/15/1 dated 3rd August, 2015 and No 17-3/Adm-I (Acad)/15/505-53 dated 16th March, 2016.
The following are the members for a period of 2 years w.e.f. 21.06.2022 :-
Nodal Officer: Prof. HT Lalremsanga, Dept. of Zoology
- Prof. N. Senthil Kumar, Dept. of Biotechnology
- Prof. Diwakar Tiwari, Dept. of Chemistry
- Dr. Laldinliana, Dept. of Commerce
- Prof. Sudipta Chattopadhyay, Dept. of ECE
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
The MZU IPR Cell aims for the following –
- To offer assistance to grassroot innovators in the state of Mizoram and also to realize the commercial benefits of their innovations.
- To develop human resource in the management of Intellectual Property Rights as an integral part of the innovation process and the innovation value chain in the University.
- To initiate and execute IPR capability development programmes in the state.
- To ensure speedy and accurate identification and protection of innovations arising out of the research work carried out in the University.
- To facilitate transfer of knowledge and technology from the university to industry and enhance the scope of their commercialization.
- To propagate a culture of regard and respect for IPR
List of Seminars / Workshops: