Departmental Alumni Association:
Mizoram University Master of Business Administration Alumni (MZUMBAA) was founded in the year 2011 by the first and Second batch of MBA. The MZUMBAA functions under the guidance of our elected office bearers and advisors every year.
The office bearers for the year 2013-14 are as follows:
Vice President: Vanlalmalsawma
Secretary: Samuel Malsawmtluanga
Asst. Secretary: Vanlalrawna
Treasurer: Rosalyn Lalhlimpuii
Financial Secretary: Carolyn Vanlalhriati
Spoke person: Jonathan Lalnundika
Executive Members 2013-14 are as follows:
4. Lalrinzuali Tlau
5. Esther Malsawmkimi
6. Mimi Lalthianghlimi
8. K. Joseph
9. Vanlalhriata Fanai
10. Israel K Lalawmpuia
13. Andy Lalrinchana
14. Lalhmingliana Renthlei
Some of the Activities are :
1. The MZUMBAA organises annual general body meetings annually where new office bearers are elected in different picnic spots around Aizawl.
2. The registration fee is Rs 500 per student.
3. At present 60 students have registered and are members of MZUMBAA
4. On 7th sept 2013 the MZUMBAA had a fund raising program in NEDFI office Zarkawt and raised Rs 2,500.
5. On Sept 1st 2013 a condolence meeting was held at the residence of Laltlanzauvi in Mission Vengthlang due to the untimely passing of her mother.
6. Executive meetings are held every quarter of the year.
7. The alumni maintains a web page on Facebook by the name MZUMBAA where member can keep in touch and circulate notices important for its members.
8. The Alumni opened a bank account in SBI, Bawngkawn branch which is operated by the treasurer and the president and in audited annually.
Departmental Placement & Training Cell:
The Placement and Training Cell in the Department of Management extends counseling services to all placement aspirants. The cell’s activities include organization of workshops and lectures by corporate professionals and placement consultants and preparation of students’ resume/bio-data/curriculum vitae and placement brochure. The Cell is also developing a detailed Employers’ Database that would help the students to trace out employment opportunities in India and abroad.
Our Recruiters are:
Hnam Chhantu Pawl
S S Hire Purchase and Finance Ltd.
Sikkim Manipal University
Tata AIG Life Insurance Company
Two Com Consultancy
Bank of India,
Indian Tea Association etc.
Other Club Activities