About the Journal
- Contemporary Social Scientist is the journal published by the School of Social Sciences, Mizoram University. It is published twice a year-in Summer and Spring.
- It aims at advancing and disseminating knowledge, principles and practices in the field of Social Sciences.
- It encourages research, innovation and new ideas in the field of Social Sciences with a view to promoting human and sustainable development.
- Besides research based papers, the journal also publishes Review of Books, etc on various areas of interest in the field of Social Sciences.
For the Contributors
- Title of paper
- Name of the author/s, designation and present position
- Abstract of not more than 200 words indicating general scope of the paper, the important findings and the conclusion drawn
- Key words (between 3-6), indicating important concepts discussed in the paper for indexing and information retrieval purposes
- Introduction of one paragraph
- Content of the paper should be presented in a lucid manner. There should be a conceptual flow and clarity with continuity. There should be separate paragraph for each new theme/subtheme.
- Conclusion may indicate the final analysis and main findings.
- End Note should be placed after conclusion in sequence 1, 2, 3 drawing from the super scripted numbers (1,2,3) in the content of the paper. Notes may be provided for further explanation to a concept or information provided in the content.
- References to books and articles should be placed at the end. Bibliography in APA model may be adopted.
Subscription Rate in Rupees:
- Individual-Annual-Rs.700/-, Single Issue – Rs.400/- (Amount may be paid by cash or DD in favour of the Dean, School of Social Sciences, Mizoram University, Aizawl).