Guidelines for Contributors
- Paper size A4 (margin 1’’ on all four sides)
- Full title of the paper in MS Word Times New Roman, 14, Bold
- Main body of the paper in MS Word Times New Roman, 12, Justifies, 1.15 line space
- Length of paper : minimum of 3000 and maximum of 5000 words to be accompanied by Endnotes if any, and the actual Works Cited List / reference List
- APA and MLA documentation format are both accepted
- Papers are processed through a blind referral system by experts in the subject area. Anonymity of the writer is assured.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to accept or reject a paper.
- Book Reviews are to contain full name of author / editor, and book title, its place of publication, year, number of pages and price.
- The paper is to be accompanied with:
- An abstract of not more than 200 words along with 4 to 5 keywords
- A declaration that it is an original research work and has not been published anywhere else / or sent for publication anywhere.
- Name of author(s), designation and institutional affiliation along with postal address, Pin code, mobile number and email address.
- The paper must adhere to strict academic ethics and be free of plagiarism.
- Rate of Journal per issue : ₹ 300/-
- Rate of Journal annual subscription : ₹ 500/-
- Payment can be made to Mizoram University Journal of Humanities & Social Sciences, United Bank of India, Mizoram University Branch, Account No. 1548050001021, IFSC No.UTBIOMZUH61
- by 15th March for June issue
- by 15th September for December issue
- Paper contributors have to pay the annual subscription fee of ₹ 500/-
Articles in the journal do not necessarily reflect the views / opinions of the publisher nor the University. No part of any article published in this journal may be reproduced in print or electronic form without the permission of the publisher.
- An Award (incentive & certificate) will be given to the best author (below 40 years of age) from among the eligible authors in each issue for which the intending contributors may send their willingness to be considered along with a scanned copy of their date of birth at the time of submission of the article. The decision of the Award Committee is final and binding on all concerned.