Activities during April 2012-2013 :
No. of special camping-29
Public utilities creation:
- Waiting shed-7nos.
- Public Urinal-7nos.
- Park bench-1no
Awareness Campaign :
- Rainwater Harvesting-5times
- Drug Abuse-7times
- Population Education-1time
- Blood Donation-2times
- Watershed Management-1time
- Smoking of tobacco-4times
- Personality Development-1time
- Fire Prevention-4times
- Personal Hygiene-3times
- Protection of forest-1time
- Human Trafficking-1time
- Peer Educator-1time
Regular Activities :
- Cleanliness drives-46times
- Social work-15times
- Visits of Plantation site-14times
- Visit of adopted village-1time
- Plantation of new flower plants
Renovation of Public Utilities-21nos.
Blood Donation Camp-13times
Units of Blood donated-850
No. of saplings planted-270nos
- Orientation Programme for NSS volunteers and Peer Educator
- 4 P.O attended Orientation training at TORC, Narendrapur, Kolkata during 9-15/12/2012.
- 1 P.O attended the Trainer Training under National Harmony and Unity at DBI, Guwahati.
- 6 volunteers attended training of Life Skill, citizenship & Peer education RGNIYD, at Guwahati. Training was organised at DON BOSCO, Guwahati.
- Adventure Training.
- Training on HIV/AIDS.
- 3 P.G students attended Ragiv Gandhi Youth Leadership Internship Programme (RGYLIP) for the Youth of N.E held on 15th January-14th February 2013 at DON BOSCO Institute, Guwahati, Assam.
Observation of important days/week:
- World Blood Donor’s Day
- International Day of Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
- World Environment Day on 5th June 2012
- Green Mizoram Day
- Sadbhavana Day on 17th August, 2012
- The Nation Integration Day on 9th Nov. 2012
- Quami Ekta Week from 22nd Nov. 2012
- Participation in ‘World AIDS Day’
- Commemoration of the 150th Birth Anniversary of Swami Vivekananda
- Fire Prevention Week (March)
12 Students attended Pre-Republic Day Parade Camp at Guwahati.
29 volunteers participated in Assam Youth Festival for North East States at Sarusazai Sports Complex, Guwahati organized by Govt. of Assam, Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare.
4 volunteers are being sent to the Youth Programme at the DBI, Guwahati under the sponsorship of Youth Affair, Govt. of India.
2 volunteers attended ‘Youth to the Edge’ organized by Regional Centre & Govt. of Nagaland at Kohima Adventure Programme.
3 volunteers attended the ‘Mega Camp’ at Ranchi, Uttarakhand during 4th – 20th March, 2013 organised by Dept. of Youth & Sports, Uttarakhand.
Programme Coordinator, attended and participated in National Level Review Meeting of NSS activities held at Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi on 25th February, 2013